Update: Release 4.03 versions of the i-on16 and the i-on16EUR are now available. Click here for more details.
Note: please read "Guidance Notes for Wireless Alarm System Installations" when planning the installation of this product.
- Easy to install, saving you time and money
- Uses Scantronic Class leading radio system
with improved signal strength
- PD6662:2010 Grade 2 and EN50131 Grade 2 for a professional installation solution (Grade 2x for version 1 s/w)
- 16 Wireless zones, more than enough to cover
a domestic or small commercial installation
- Separate end station and keypad for additional security
- Full Set and three part sets (full set and one part set for version 1 s/w)
- Accepts 2 wired and 2 wireless keypads. (Note that a system requires at least one wired keypad.)
- Four transistorised outputs to drive a wired sounder
or basic home automation
- Connects to the new Scantronic 760ES external
- 250 event log with date and time stamp
- Option to plug on a speech dialler. Also transmits
Contact ID and Fast Format for connection to
- Large ‘easy to read’ and simple to understand display
- Large range of accessories and peripherals
- Built in two button panic alarm on both wired and
wireless keypads, don’t waste time fitting another
box to the wall
- New on version 4:
- Four radio outputs.
- SIA communications.