The SD3 Speech Dialler provides a means of communicating information to fixed and mobile telephones. It can either be connected to an alarm panel or used as a standalone unit.
- Eight trigger inputs to which can be assigned a voice message and/or text message
- Store upto 10 contacts
- Built in microphone and speaker to allow you to record and replayaudio messages direct from the unit
- Store upto eight alarm messages, eight restore alarm messages and one common message
- Up to 30 seconds for messages
- Send text messages via SMS service
- Store upto eight alarm text messages, eight restore alarm text messages and one common text message
- Upto 40 characters
- On recieving a voice call from the SD3, the contacted person can acknowledge the call by pressing 8 on their phone
- The SD3 has several call-abort options
- Displays current ambient temperature and can be programmed to alarm at high and low temperatures
- The unit has an internal clock which can display date and time.
- 'Listen-In Mode' switches the internal microphone to the telephone line, so that you can hear activity at the premises.
- 'Talkback Mode' switches the internal loudspeaker to the telephone line so you can talk to the premises.
- The SD3 can be accessed remotely by dialling into it with a touch-tone telephone