- Works in conjunction with all quality control panels
- 8 character Starburst LCD display
- Up to 50 seconds recording time per message (25 seconds master phrase, 25 seconds trigger phrase)
- Integral microphone and loudspeaker
- Call abort
- Passcode protection for programmed information
- All information stored in NVM (Non Volatile Memory)
- Dials any combination of 4 telephone numbers
- Delivers 1 location message and 4 other messages which can be re-recorded as often as required
- CTR21 Pan European approved
- Country variants available (Dutch, French, Italian)
- Manufactured to comply with R & TTE directive
The SD1-UK is an updated variant of the SD1+. The older variant of the SD1+ is the TSD1. The SD1-UK provides the same features as the TSD1, but has small changes to the user interface and an increased recording time.
If you are uncertain of which variant you are dealing with, then there are two ways to tell a SD1-UK from a TSD1:
- When you apply power to the product, key in the access code and then press key 1. A SD1-UK will display "ENT 1-4" while a TSD1 will give you a single low pitched error tone.
- Open the case and look for a paper label on the PCB with the words "Removal of this label invalidates Warranty". The same label will give the product name.